The Dubya injection filter system utilizes the continuous injection of hydrogen peroxide to remove hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor) and iron through a process known as oxidation. In use since the 1970s, this technology is still popular because it specifically oxidizes sulfur compounds without producing toxic byproducts.
At the heart of the system is the robust Proportional Injection System, which consists of a meter that controls a Pump Control Module that is built into a Peristaltic Pump. This professional-grade proportional injection system is commercial-grade and is simply the best there is. As proof of that, it is backed by a full 7-year warranty.
Simple to program, it eradicates hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor), Vortech tank improves flow rate and saves water, builtin bypass, contaminant removal; iron, hydrogen sulfide, manganese and provides sulfur-free, rust-free water and also works with iron and sulfur-reducing bacteria (IRP & SRB)
Key Product Features
- Ease of use - Programs in 30 Seconds
- Electronic controller has only one internal moving part - simple to set
- Meter counts the gallons used and monitors flow rates
- Long life due to superior backwashing features of the Catalytic Carbon life
- 12 volt no-shock electrical system uses less than $2.00 electricity per year
- Battery backup keeps the memory during power outage
- Utilizes the Stenner Injection Pump & Meter
- The system removes silt, sand, sediment and cloudiness
- Extremely user-friendly
- Low maintenance due to automatic operation
- The system includes a 15-gallon peroxide tank, Stenner Pump and Meter, Catalytic Carbon filtration media filter, and 5 Gallons H2O2